Last Updated: January 31, 2023
Information Collection and Use
We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Sites. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points throughout our Sites.
Registration and Order Forms
In order to gain access to our Site, you may be requested to provide us with your date of birth. In addition, in order to purchase goods and services from our Sites, or to become a member of our Sites, a user must complete the on-line registration/order form. During registration, a user is required to provide us with certain contact information (which may include your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address). If we have trouble processing an order or otherwise need to contact a user, the contact information is used to get in touch with the user. From time to time, we may also ask that you provide us with additional information so that we can better tailor our services to meet your needs.
We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. We will also notify the appropriate authorities if we suspect that any of our users are engaged in illegal activities, such as obscenity or child pornography.
The Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our Sites they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
We agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorized access by using encryption and other security measures. We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our security measures.
Third Party Sources of Information
From time to time and in order to enhance our services, we may supplement the information we receive from you with information we obtain from third party sources.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from them. We encourage parents and legal guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the sites their children visit.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as phone number), or if a user no longer desires our service, you may contact us to correct or update this information.
From time to time, we may send our users e-mail or other notices regarding new services, promotions, or other information which may be of general interest. Users who no longer wish to receive materials from us may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting us.
General Data Protection Regulation
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you are an EU resident and we are processing your personal information, you have the following rights:
- Access / Disclosure: You have the right to request a copy of the information (in digital format only) that we hold about you.
- Rectification: You have the right to have information that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete corrected.
- Forgotten (Deletion/Eraser): Under certain limited circumstances, you have the right to request that we erase from our records the information that we hold about you.
- Processing Restrictions: Under certain limited circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your information.
- Withdrawal Consent: If you have provided consent for the processing of your information you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- Portability: Under certain limited circumstances, you have the right to have the information we hold about you transferred to another organization or you in a readily useable format.
- Objection: You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your information such as direct marketing (to the extent applicable).
- Objection to Automated Processing (including profiling): You have the right to not be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
If you are an EU resident and you wish to exercise any of your rights, please submit your request (providing your full account information, identification, and the specific right that you wish exercise) in an email to email@example.com. We shall comply with your request in less than thirty (30) days, free of charge, where your request does not prove impossible or involve disproportionate effort for us to comply. If you are an EU resident and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your rights, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes