Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term «us» or «we» refers to the owner of the website. The term «you» refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the software, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website (s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Furthermore bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not enter any of the Sites, you must exit the Site immediately and you may not use or access any of the Sites or print or download any materials from us. You may use and access the Sites only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You are solely responsible for obtaining access to the Sites and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Sites (i.e., computers, modems, and software, including the most recent versions of Internet browsers, applications, and plug-ins).
The Sites offer online entertainment services that may be deemed adult in nature and which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.
Age of majority
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement. If you are not at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must exit the Site immediately and may not use or access the Sites or print or download any Materials (as defined below) from them.
No Child Pornography
You understand that all models appearing on the Sites are, and were at the time of all recorded images, at least 18 years of age, and that the Sites contain no child pornography. We take a strong and definite stand against child pornography and only publish images of consenting adults for consenting adults. If you see any images, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Sites, please report. Include with your report any appropriate evidence, including the date and time. All reports will immediately be investigated and the appropriate action will be taken. We enthusiastically cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating child pornography. If you suspect other outside websites are participating in unlawful activities involving minors, please report them to http://www.asacp.org/.
You further acknowledge that the Sites contain only images protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. If you are seeking obscenity or child pornography, please leave this Site immediately.
All content included on the Sites, such as all literary works, text, pictorial and graphical works, photographs, video and audio clips, motion pictures and other audio visual works, video games, music, soundtracks, button icons, streaming data, animation, images, compilations, .RAM files, .AVI files, or any other software files (in object code or source code format) (collectively, “Materials”) is the property of ENFJandINFP, or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on each Site is the exclusive property of ENFJandINFP and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Access to Site
The Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our Sites they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you would like to make a complaint or if there are features you would like to see integrated into the site, contact us via email at email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed within 30 business days. That resolution will then be communicated to the complainant.
If you have been depicted in any content and would like to appeal removal of such content, please notify us by sending an email here firstname.lastname@example.org. If there should be a disagreement regarding an appeal, we will allow the disagreement to be resolved by a neutral body.
Restrictions on Use of Sites
Without the express prior written authorization of ENFJandINFP, you may not: (A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein (except as expressly provided above in Section VII); (B) create derivative works based on a Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (C) use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance; (D) sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party the Materials or any of your rights to access and use the Materials as granted in Section VII above; (E) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (F) frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein; (G) use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” using ENFJandINFP’ name or marks; (H) “deep-link” to any page of any of the Sites except for the homepage, www.enfjandinfp.com; (I) circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Sites (including the theft of user names and passwords, or using another person’s user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of any of the Sites); (J) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Sites; (K) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the software aspect of the Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law, or (L) bookmark any page of any Site beyond the membership log-in screen.